Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dog-Sitting Week: Day Three

Captain's Log: Dogdate 20110621.

The Beast has pinkeye again from her doggy daycare; now Annika has it too. Let's be clear: I love the little pup! But I'm happy to kennel her if she insists on pooping on my floor, or if Annika is having stomach troubles and doesn't want to play. Such a mindset is difficult for me to get into, since I normally abhor the idea of kenneling a dog. After the first night, however, Molly Bean proved that she WANTS to sleep up in her kennel at night, so I don't feel it's a punishment. Until their vet appointments on Wednesday morning anytime Annika is eating, that pooch can chill in her own digs.

Have to start applying for a new job today, which sucks. I've never had such a run of bad luck with work, so it's left me feeling really funky. Still, I have to work. And I'll have to give up Diet Coke and Ben & Jerry's for a while (which I probably needed anyway, so that's cool....ugh).

Please hang with me this week. I'll have some pictures and maybe a vid or two in a couple days. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment